PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICE OF SH. UALIKHANOV KU
Practical psychologist - Zhantemirova Madina Baltabayevna
Phone number: 87014275999
The goal of the university’s psychological service is to provide psychological protection for students and staff, to support and strengthen their mental health, to create a favorable psychological, social and socio-pedagogical environment for learning activities and full socialization.
The main tasks of the psychological service:
1. Psychological support of the educational process;
2. Psychological support of personal and social adaptation of students in the process of educational and professional activities;
3. Creating conditions for psychological support through the provision of individual and group psychological assistance;
4. Participation in the development of a system of measures aimed at the prevention of deviations in behavior and student health;
5. Improving the psychological competence of the subjects of the educational process.
The main activities of the service:
• Psychological education;
• Psychological prevention (support);
• Psychological diagnosis;
• Psychological correction;
• Advisory activities.